An Island Gal



I'm sitting in the bushes.. I've cut my leg from a hidden sprinkler system. My sarong is torn and the bugs are biting me. I wouldn't want to be any other place.

This one sunset was worth the wait and the sprinkler system that caught me off guard


The bushes I am sitting in belong to one of Hawaii's last monarchs.. Princess Abigail Kawananakoa. She is quite a woman and not only am i cut , bleeding, hot and bug bit. I am just a little concerned she may find me in her bushes.


Ive noticed that I can always find a bush to be in to get what i think will be a great picture.. It drives me nuts!




if you come to Oahu... make sure you visit the west where the sun sets.. you wont need to be in the bushes there are alot of great places to sit and watch the sunset. I am just......







an island gal...........

Comments

Cloudia said…
the magic of Hawaii!



Saturday evening Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><
Beautiful as always. Please tell us more about your princess.
I, too loved those sunsets, unfortunately, allergic to those bug bites- so severe that I have to get antibiotics.. It never fails Nai...I always get bit when I would come to the islands.
You have become the queen of sunsets, Leilani. So as a queen, you are certainly allowed to share the 'aina with princesses.
Leilani Tresise said…
Will do Ahuman! Will do!

omg Chrissy! find a good repellant and come on over!


Thank you Don! My land shots show u how BAD the waters been! Wish Niihau had openings!=0D
Leilani Tresise said…
Yes Cloudia!=0D magic!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day