Lucky One....

This place on the North Shore of Oahu is privy to the sunset only a few weeks out of the year. Knowing this I headed down to catch a sunset.... I never expected to see a turtle resting on the sand here , so much so, I almost walked into him. What a delight it was to see him!! For some reason its always been a challenge for me to get a sunset capture with a Turtle. I don't know if its the light , the sand, the turtle , the air that creates a less than perfect shot, but on this day, with this sunset.... I got lucky..... with this one....
I am a lucky Island gal......

Comments

slim said…
What a beautiful and special capture.
It looks like you used a little flash fill which lights the turtle beautifully.

I was treated to nature today also - I saw my first bald eagle! What a glorious moment to see it in flight over my favorite creek.
You got more than lucky with this picture. That is an epic picture. Well done on your "luck".
Leilani Tresise said…
I should say Slim!! my goodnes!! what a gift!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day