Rainbow Connection.....

 Ive come to understand that many many things  within Mother Nature  can help us in daily living....yesterday August 25th, 2014 I found my self swimming in a downpour.... It was really raining.... For me personally, I swim rain or shine... I love the sound of the rain on the ocean... its blissful....
  But when the rain passed and the sun came out.... yup, a Rainbow!!!!.... As the rain moved further away going west, the newly risen sun of the east just lit up the sky with a magnificent rainbow....
No song or saying or prayer or sigh or yelp of joy could ever do justice to the rainbow I stood in front of....
I smiled and thought... "Such is Life, we ALL must go thru the rain.... but as the rain begins to move off into your  past remember .......LOOK  for  that  Rainbow Connection!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day