A Rock and A Rainbow....

See the rock on the right of the picture? As a child , during the winter I got stuck behind it..... The Big Winter waves of Waimea Bay Oahu, pushed me on a collision course with that little rock, my life flashed before my eyes.... I was pulled to safety by one of my friends....

That rainbow lives out there.... I've taken many pictures of her....and each and every time I take this particular shot, I remember that day . Its GOOD to be alive..... I love that I can CHOOSE how I wish to live, that I can live a good life between A Rock And a Rainbow!!



p.s. yes thats two birds flying UNDER the rainbow..... it just magnificent out there!!


I am a grateful Island gal.........

Comments

Katie said…
thank goodness you were OK! Beautiful picture!
Leilani Tresise said…
Thank you Katie!!! Ive never ever ventured behind that rock in Winter again!! lololol... Mother Nature... deep respect =)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day