Harmless....

The huge waves of winter have subsided.... leaving clean beautiful blue water... I see this turtle coming towards me in the blue blue waters of Waimea Bay, Oahu

 he reaches a certain point and puts his flippers in neutral... tilts his head and looks at me... He realizes I'm not a shark, so he continues on.... to his left , on my right...
 he swims right around me...he was a beautiful little turtle...
I loved the fact that to him, I appeared harmless....  
Summer is around the corner and i am delighted that in the ocean... ..
I am a harmless island gal.............

Comments

Harmless, yes... He trusts you!! which to me is more powerful.. bet he likes u a lot!! :-)
I wish we had clear water like this to snorkel in
Thank goodness the water is warming up. Enjoy the summer swimming, I certainly will.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day