Chasing Rainbows

February 17, 2013.... Its my day off from work... so i did what every other normal nut does...

I spent the morning chasing rainbows....




Rainbows are amazing entities.... they appear and disappear in the skies over Oahu like they are participating in some big sky game....




all these rainbows taken miles apart caused me to laugh out loud every time i caught one with my camera.....


 

who knows maybe someday I will find that 'Pot of Gold" .....



I am an island gal.......

Comments

Funny how a lot of people don't even notive rainbows.
You are not crazy. Crazy would be chasing Tornadoes or Sharks. You are simply in pursuit of beauty. And that is a very good thing.
Leilani Tresise said…
I agree Fire! Lolol Don... I've often wondered about those shark people!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day