Magic? Nope..... Mother Nature...

The place i call heaven.....  I had found discarded fishing line stuck to the underwater reef, a huge hazard to 
 swimming turtles.....I brought my knife and with the help of a passerby cut the line from the reef...
When i got to shore, the winter storm clouds over me parted and what did i see? Can u see it ?? right there in the middle of the third picture..........a turtle in the sky....

I took it as a "Thank You"....... Magic??.... nope.... just the wondrous, mysterious, beauty of Mother Nature~~







I am an island gal........


p.s.  picture of the "sky turtle" is just as i shot it.... =)

Comments

People just don't realise how their litter and other man made junk impacts on nature. You are such a good soul.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day