EPIC

I've heard the surfers use the word "epic " to describe the unusual and occasional winter like surf that rolls into the North Shore during summer.. And that's exactly what the last 2 days have been... "epic". Larger than normal surf in the warmer summer waters of the North Shore have had the surfers running for their boards and the waves... For me the epic came when this week, all of a sudden, a turtle I haven't seen in quite a while suddenly shows up... He takes such beautiful pictures I was just delighted to see him... Two completely different "epics" coming from one big beautiful massive "Epic" Ocean!! I am an island gal.......

Comments

Just shows you that epic doesn't have to be something big and adventurous. I would call such an encounter epic as well.
Wonderful turtle photo. I haven't been too crazy about all the surf because the water's too murky for safe swimming. I am really happy to see you back in the water where you belong

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day