Standing in Beauty

Yesterday, Friday the 13th, 2012, walking back to my beach mobile from the shoreline,I, for some reason, was thinking about the US Marines that had urinated on the 4 dead terrorists in Afghanistan, when this Hibiscus caught my eye....

The only blossom on the bush, it stood alone in magnificent beauty! plants and animals don't seem to get caught up in THE ACT OF DISHONOR....they seem to float free amidst the drama us humans create.

They stand alone in grace and beauty, a beautiful example to us humans. May I Leilani, stand, even if its alone for all that is good and all that is right. May my life be one of honor and beauty.



I am an island gal......

Comments

It just takes a couple of people to break down everything others work so hard to build up. Honour indeed.
Nancy said…
Yes! May I borrow that sentiment? Love it.
Leilani Tresise said…
yes u may Nancy! Thank you!


yes Fire Yes!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day