Full Circle....

Just being silly and carefree while swimming is fun. I took the above picture by accident. I was in the ocean upside down pretending I was a whale, when my camera went off. This picture is positive proof, that I Leilani use the ocean as one big beautiful playground....

When my kids were younger they didn't like swimming at the lagoons of the Koolina Resort. They called them "Baby Pools". "MOM! YUCK! nothing to do there, those are BABY POOLS"
So I found it amusing that my children and I ate our packed picnic one evening at the "BABY POOLS"....they have children now so the shallow and calm of these little lagoons are perfect for the children.
I sat, ate my dinner and smiled, I swallowed the urge to shout,"YUCK, nothing to do here,these are BABY POOLS!!!"....
We have come full circle...... I love it!

Comments

If you hadn't been so kind in not making the comment, they would of felt 'old'...lol :-)
Leilani Tresise said…
LOLOL Chrissy! it took everything I had to keep my mouth shut! =)
Gemma Wilson said…
Very funny - trying hard to keep quiet
kehonuamemano said…
Hey mom that's your grandaughter who likes those baby pools...your kids would rather be at waimea lol

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day