Follows you wherever you go.....




The Ocean is my passion....I figured IF i would of followed that passion from an early age my life would of been quite different.

Since everything happens for a reason, the things Ive been thru, have allowed the life I now live... including the presense of my children.



Ive come to accept the fact that I have never ever been a "NORMAL" mom...What I do know for a fact is that I adore my children. Being together these last couple of weeks has been awesome....they are amazing adults!!


I want them to know...... My Love follows them where ever they go....






Comments

LOL, what is 'normal'? what is normal to one may not be for another... Woulda, coulda, shoulda... the choices we make at the time are what may have felt right at the time... Things happen for a reason- no blame, no shame...
Looking at those pics your children also loves being at the ocean.

Normal? Pffft. Normal is over rated.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day