Woe is Me?



My Little beachmobile is in need of repair.




The mechanics that work on her said, " Leilani, park that car and don't use it till we get it fixed".





Well,I was devastated!




I just was overwhelmed with.... "WHY ME?", "POOR ME" , "WOEEEE IS ME".


I found my self walking around my house in a funk, I'm not used to being indoors,stationary,inactive...





Then I just happened to look out my front window...














This rainbow hanging perfect out my front window created a jolting crystal clear perspective for me.....



There is NO "Woe is me", just......




Thank you!






I am an island gal....

Comments

I know the frustration of not having transport due to a breakdown. Lets hope she gets fixed up quickly. The rainbow doen make up for it.
If I look hard enough, I can always find something which I don't like about my life. Instead, I try to put that effort into finding something that I like about my life. I get to set the tone for my day.
Or at least that is my focus when I write my blog - the rest of the time...
Leilani Tresise said…
Thank you Fire! It was a beautiful rainbow!


Here here Don! and you know what Don... one swim with a pod would of been a blessing.. a life filled with the chatter of the dolphin is surely a BIG Thank you! I should just remember to say Thank you and move on!
kbos2hm said…
love the rainbow its really nice i havent seen a rainbow for about 6 mounth saying that its not that common that you see a rainbow in the city use to see them more in the countryside

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day