Heavenly..



The North side of the island of Oahu is beginning its winter season. Waves are staring to show up and the currents are becoming stronger.

I headed west to the little beach i call heaven..








Once i am here its real hard to leave. The water is amazing!





I swim around taking pictures like crazy.









Here's the thing I'm so busy clicking ,I sometimes miss the most amazing! The rainbow that is across this turtle i missed.


Somehow i get the idea HE KNEW. I wondered why he stopped and turned to look at me in the water.


Another lesson for me... I am sometimes so busy looking, I just DON'T really SEE!!

Comments

That happens to me a lot. A lot.
Aww, a sweet pic of your friend!. He looks at u like he knows u....
Firefly said…
Its always so nice to have your oen little special place to go and get away from it all.

Popular posts from this blog

2 Days in September.

Stacking Stones

Dolphin Delight