Sea of Change

Ive heard the expression "Sea of Change " used many times.

This summer I caught it on film...



Same location , same picture, taken 2 months apart. I did flip the above picture over, but they are the same shot. The cave, now filled with sand was just as much fun for me on this day as it was two months ago filled with water.




For some reason it is comforting to see that nature accepts change with boundless grace and beauty. What a wonderful example it is for all of us to follow.


I am an island gal....

Comments

The bottom picture look beautiful and the water looks so inviting
robert said…
Currently am surely swimming within such a sea...see you soon again...
Leilani Tresise said…
thanki you Fire. =0) Robert I should say! Give um heck =0)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day