Flawed Focus

I spend ALOT of time sitting and watching the water. I watch for the churn and splash of the water that tells me the dolphins are close.Sometimes keeping a constant vigil is almost impossible..Take yesterday...














My first dip in the water brought to my immediate attention the schools of fish in the Bay have grown by leaps and bounds in a matter of days.







THEN to my left, this couple who had just gotten married, climbed UP "the rock" at the Bay to have their pictures taken by a photographer. I expected all three to come tumbling down at any second, but they got thru it and came down safe and sound.












And then as if some silent alarm clock went off these boats that had been sitting peacefully in the Bay to my right UNFURLED their sails...













and took off........








ALL this just in the first HOUR i was there! Am I gonna complain about my concentration being broken ? NOPE!! ... hey, whats wrong with a little flawed focus?! LOLLLL=0)






I am an island gal...

Comments

robert said…
Once I forgot my glasses while going to conduct a lesson, somehow it seems to have made me 'able to see better than ever before', as the lesson was one of the best i ever had/provided.
Crazyfox said…
When you describe your pictures it is like being there..Thanks
I am desperately in need of some quiet time to relax. It feels like my head wants to burst. If it wasn't winter down here I would probably take a day off and head down to the beach to follow your example. But on the other hand we don't have a peaceful bay as you do.
Leilani Tresise said…
Robert lol u are a riot . You must be a blast to ahng around with ! Ur welcome Dave =0) Fire? you really should! Isnt it funny how much quality this planet can add to our lives for free !
Maithri said…
Love this idea of flawed focus...

I wish i was there on that beach my sister... just enjoyin the beauty of all that you are seeing...

Much love, M

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day