North Shore Bliss



After one day on the west side in the "Baby Pools" i couldnt bare going back so i went on down to my beloved North Shore. It was a little rough and cold but i wasnt complaining !!! I love my side of the island !!! There are parts of the North Shore were the volcanic shoreline is just deadly. If you fall ,you are gonna get hurt, bad. I realized as i was climbing over it to get some underwater pictures that a sandy shore is the most under rated thing on the planet !!!! Once i was in the water i was fine.


The water in the small ocean pond of Sharks Cove was cold and clear, I got more practice using my new underwater camera. I better get this down quick because dolphins do not stop and pose !!!! i am excited for what summer will bring !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter island style

Returning Home

Dolphin Day